New Arrivals – Week of February 14th
This is a great time to plant and we’re bringing in truckloads of amazing choices, including lots of agaves, cactus, yuccas and other heat and drought tolerant plants for your landscape. Here’s a just a sampling of some that have just arrived or are expected this week:
- Roses (hundreds of hybrid teas, floribundas, climbers, tree-form & more)
- Beyond Blue Fescue
- Calisto & Pinkie Indian Hawthorne
- LeAnn Cleyera
- Scarlet Crape Myrtle – New dark red that’s fast growing
- Twilight Crape Myrtle
- Kathy Ann Batson Yaupon Holly
- Clear Trunk Windmill Palms – Get them while we have them!
- Hollies – Acadiana, Christmas Jewel, Liberty, Nellie R Stevens & Oakland
- Agave – Americana, Baccarat, Murpheyi, Parryi, Neomexicana, Frosty Blue Whales Tongue & more
- Brakelights, Desert Dusk, Yellow & Sandia Glow Yucca
- Gopher Plant
- Hedge Hog Cactus
- Hedgehog Aloe
- Santa Rita, Spineless, Wavy Leaf & Bunny Ears Prickly Pear
- Gray Leaf Sotol
- Palo Verde
- Saguaro Cactus
- Spanish Dagger Yucca
- Gray Cotoneaster
- Umbrella Plant
- Gray & Green Santolina
- Silver Bush Germander
- Hardy Pink & Red Oleander
- Wax Myrtle
- Japanese Yew (shrub & Pom Pom)
- Yucca Rostrata
- Herbs – Basil, chives, cilantro, dill, fennel, French tarragon, lavender, lemon balm, lemon grass, lemon verbena, mint, oregano, parsley, sage, stevia, rosemary, thyme, watercress, and more.
- Strawberries & Veggies – Artichokes, asparagus, beans, beets, broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, celery, collards, kale, lettuce, onions, potatoes, radishes, shallots, spinach and more in stock.
- Beautiful assortment of Sedumn & Succulents
- Ferns – Boston, fluffy ruffle, plumosa & sprengeri
- Flowers – Rex begonia, babywing begonia, tubular begonia, spring petunia, ranunculus, osteospermum, anemone, candy tuft, geranium, heuchera, kangaroo paws, alyssum, dianthus and more.
- Houseplants – Anthurium, tillandsia (Air plants), Vanda orchids, split leaf philodendron, bromeliads, crown of thorns, kalanchoes, sansevieria, African violets, and more.
Go to our Inventory List for all of the trees, shrubs, vines, and ornamental grasses we have in stock. List includes sizes, prices and new arrivals for your convenience. See our Gardening Tips & Articles and In Bloom Blog for helpful planting tips and check us out on Facebook to see lots of pictures of what’s in stock.