New Arrivals – Week of October 19th
Fall is the best time to plant in North Texas and we’re bringing in truckloads of gorgeous trees, shrubs and flowers so you’ll have the greatest selection to choose from! We also just got in a fresh shipment of pumpkins, corn stalks, and mini hay bales for your fall decorating!
Here is a list of plants that are new or expected to arrive at Covington's this week. Come check out all the wonderful plants we have to beautify your landscape.
- Shade Trees – Shumard Red Oak, Redpointe & Shantung Maple
- Lavender Lady Passion Vine
- Snow-N-Summer Asiatic Jasmine
- Madison Hardy Star Jasmine
- Pixie Cabernet Franc & Riesling Grapes
- Apache & Arapaho Blackberries PLUS Baby Cakes (a dwarf thornless blackberry!)
- Skyrocket & Taylor Juniper Tall narrow accent shrubs
- Mint Julep Juniper Pompon
- Golden Sword Yucca
- Woodlanders Hardy Bottlebrush
- Oakland & Christmas Jewel Hollies
- Red Diamond, Purple Daydream & Purple Diamond Loropetalum
- Seiryu Japanese Maple
- Tom Thumb Creeping Cotoneaster
- Endless Summer, Little Lime & Limelight Hydrangeas
- Crape Myrtle – several varieties
- Boston Ivy
- Popcorn Drift & Double Knockout Roses
- Pringles Dwarf Podocarpus, Yewtopia Plum Yew, & Plum Spreading Yew
- Blush Pink & Flirt Nandina
- Sunshine Ligustrum
- Ivory Tower Yucca
- Blue Point Juniper Spirals & 3-Tier Poodles
- Gorgeous Flowering Container Gardens
- Fresh Herbs – Bee balm, sweet basil, chives, catnip, cilantro, dill, fennel, lavender, lemon balm, marjoram, mint, oregano, parsley, sage, creeping thyme
- Seasonal color – Pansies (including trailing), violas, snapdragons, mums, cyclamen, ornamental cabbage/kale, Snow Princess alyssum, lobelia, dianthus, marigolds, ornamental peppers and more.
- Perennials – Coreopsis, gaura, coneflower, hosta, rock rose, pincushion flower, Mexican mint marigold, Autumn joy sedum, several varieties of salvia, heuchera, santolina and more.
Go to our Inventory List for all of the trees, shrubs, vines, and ornamental grasses we have in stock. List includes sizes, prices and new arrivals for your convenience. See our Gardening Tips & Articles and In Bloom Blog for helpful planting tips and check us out on Facebook to see lots of pictures of what’s in stock.