New Arrivals – Week of July 18th
No matter what plants appeal to you, we have beautiful flowers, trees, shrubs, grasses and vines that will transform your yard in to your own paradise. Here’s a sampling of some of the plants that are new or expected in the coming week:
- More Fall Veggies -Several varieties of tomatoes including HM1823, hot & sweet peppers, eggplant, okra, squash, cucumber, and pumpkin
- Pindo & Windmill Palms
- Butterfly Bush – Several varieties
- Orange Rocket Barberry
- Scentamazing Gardenia
- Color Guard Yucca
- Green Cloud & Renegade Sage
- Blue Bayou & Shoal Creek Vitex
- Catawba, Ebony Flame & Natchez Crape Myrtles
- Little Gem, Teddy Bear, & DD Blanchard Magnolias
- Shumard Red Oak
- Belinda’s Dream Roses
- Nellie R. Stevens & Oakland Holly
- Sunshine Ligustrum
- Blush & Flirt Nandina
- Plum Spreading Yew
- Bloomstruck Endless Summer Hydrangeas
- Limelight Hydrangea
- Evercolor Everest Carex
- Blue Point Juniper
- Wax Myrtle
- Ground cover – Asian jasmine, Algerian ivy, elfin thyme, ajuga, dwarf mondo grass, moneywort, sedum, purple jew, vinca major, vinca minor & more
- Houseplants – African violets, peace lily, orchids, fiddle leaf figs, sansevieria, schefflera, pothos, money tree, and more.
- Ferns – Dwarf Riverwood, Holly, Autumn Brilliance, Japanese Godzilla, Asparagus & more
- Assorted Sedum & Succulents including aloe vera, Autumn Joy Sedum & ice plant.
- Herbs – Basil, lemon verbena, lemon grass, oregano, marjoram, thyme, mint, lavender, rosemary, chives, sage, parsley & more.
- Tropical color – Pride of Barbados Bird of Paradise, purple bougainvillea, esperanza, and assorted tropical hibiscus, yellow shrimp plants.
- Perennials – Artemisia, wooley stemodia, santolina, farfugium, Jerusalem sage, Russian sage, Four Nerve Daisy, Mexican petunia, rudbeckia, coreopsis, bulbine, butterfly iris, agapanthus, Siam curcuma, coneflowers, hardy hibiscus, elephant ears, butterfly weed, canna, daylily, gaura, various salvias including Henry Duelberg, veronica, hosta, coral bells, phlox, lavender, lamb’s ear, oxalis, and more.
- Annuals – Plumeria, Dahlberg daisy, portulaca, dianthus, blue daze, citronella geranium, caladiums, coleus, purple fountain grass, angelonia, impatiens, vinca (including cascading), purslane, pentas, gomphrena, zinnias, begonias, ornamental peppers, and much more.
- Gorgeous selection of Hanging Baskets & Flower Combo Pots.
Go to our Inventory List for all of the trees, shrubs, vines, and ornamental grasses we have in stock. List includes sizes, prices and new arrivals for your convenience. See our Gardening Tips & Articles and In Bloom Blog for helpful planting tips and check us out on Facebook to see lots of pictures of what’s in stock.