New Arrivals – Week of June 20th
No matter what plants appeal to you, we have beautiful flowers, trees, shrubs, grasses and vines that will transform your yard in to your own paradise. Here’s a sampling of some of the plants that are new or expected in the coming week:
- Blue Chip Jr. Butterfly Bush
- Shoal Creek Vitex
- Blue Point Juniper
- Endless Summer Hydrangeas (Bloomstruck, Blushing Bride, The Original)
- Prickly Pear Cactus
- Jubilation & Scentamazing Gardenias
- Plum Spreading Yew
- Purple Diamond Loropetalum
- Twist of Lime Abelia
- Hosoba Hoshifu Aucuba
- Autumn Embers & Autumn Fire Encore Azaleas
- Tangerine Beauty Cross-vine
- Baby Gem & Baby Jade Boxwoods
- Ebony and Ivory Crape Myrtle
- Madison Hardy Star Jasmine
- Double Knockout roses
- Hardy (perennial) Hibiscus – Big Hit Pink, Pink Confederate Rose & more
- Houseplants – Orchids, Air plants (many types), Anthurium, African violets, Hoya, Sansevieria, assorted small plants & ferns
- Ferns – Korean Rock, Asparagus, Dwarf Riverwood, Japanese Painted, Autumn Brilliance, Foxtail & more
- Assorted Sedum & Succulents including aloe vera, ice plant.
- Herbs – Lemon balm, bay laurel, basil, catnip, mint, lemon grass, lavender, thyme, rosemary, onion and garlic chives, lemon verbena, cilantro, sage, rue, oregano, marjoram, parsley & more.
- Ground cover – Silver Pony-foot dichondra, Snow-N-Summer Asian Jasmine, Plumbago (blue leadwood), Vinca Major, Vinca Minor, Asst. Stepables, Asian jasmine, ajuga, moneywort, creeping fig, sedum, liriope, mondo grass, purple jew, creeping thyme, asst. ivy, and more.
- Tropical color – Pride of Barbados Bird of Paradise, ixora, esparanza, mandevilla, and tropical hibiscus, gold & red shrimp plants.
- Perennials – Jerusalem sage, Mexican Mint Marigold, bulbine, skullcap, lamb’s ear, coneflowers, rosemary cones, creeping germander, Gerber and Shasta daisies, orange cestrum, brunnera, yarrow, rudbeckia, hardy hibiscus, Starship scarlet lobelia, santolina, wooly stemodia, elephant ears, monarda, veronica, butterfly weed, canna, daylily, gaura, various salvias, coreopsis, artemisia, coral bells, phlox, lavender, hosta, oxalis, and more.
- Annuals – Dracaena spikes, blue daze, Plumbago, citronella geranium, dianthus, dusty miller, batface & honeybells cuphea, lisianthus, verbena, cleome, nicotiana, torenia, firecracker, candlestick tree, crossandra, marigolds, gomphrena, euphorbia, angelonia, scaevola, impatiens, New Guinea impatiens, vinca (including cascading), celosia, purslane, portulaca, caladiums, pentas (including Falling Star trailing penta), zinnias, begonias, coleus, ornamental peppers, sweet potato vine, and much more.
- Gorgeous selection of Hanging Baskets & Flower Combo Pots (including butterfly and bee combo pots).
Enjoy our everyday special on 1-gallon size annuals & perennials
Buy 10 for $80 (Reg. price $9.99 each so it’s like getting 2 free)
Go to our Inventory List for all of the trees, shrubs, vines, and ornamental grasses we have in stock. List includes sizes, prices and new arrivals for your convenience. See our Gardening Tips & Articles and In Bloom Blog for helpful planting tips and check us out on Facebook to see lots of pictures of what’s in stock.