New Arrivals – Week of January 17th
It's a great time to plant, so take advantage of this cooler weather to install new trees, shrubs, and flowers to make your landscape a stand out in your neighborhood! We have 18 acres with the best selection of plants you’ll find anywhere! Here's a sampling of what’s new or expected this week:
- Smooth Texas Three Nectarine (Developed by Texas A & M)
- Several varieties of Peaches (Developed by Texas A & M)
- Goldcot & Moorpark Apricots
- Peach trees – Bonfire Dwarf, Belle of Georgia, Harvester, Ranger & more
- Assorted Grape varieties
- Premier & Austin Blueberries
- Heritage Raspberry
- Groundcover – Bronze Beauty & Catlin’s Giant ajuga, Ingrid Liz Ivy, Assorted Sedum
- Assorted Herbs
- Cool-season Veggies – Asparagus Crowns, Artichokes, Arugula, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Elegance Greens Mix, lettuce, spinach & more
- Onion sets (11 varieties) It’s time to plant!
- Seed Potatoes (Yukon Gold, Red LaSoda, Kennebec, All Blue)
- Perennials & annuals – English daisy, erysimum (wall flower), pansies (including cool wave), euphorbia, kangaroo paws, helleborus, stock, snow princess alyssum, dianthus and more.
Go to our Inventory List for all of the trees, shrubs, vines, and ornamental grasses we have in stock. List includes sizes, prices and new arrivals for your convenience. See our Gardening Tips & Articles and In Bloom Blog for helpful planting tips and check us out on Facebook to see lots of pictures of what’s in stock.