Spring Flower Fundraising Program
GROW PROFITS FOR YOUR GROUP!
The Spring Fundraiser is done for the season, but check back with us later this year for the Fall Fundraiser!
Covington’s Nursery supports our local schools, organizations, and non-profit groups by offering a flower fundraising program that is incredibly easy to administer. Our fundraisers are offered in the Spring and Fall on seasonal flowers, and you may participate in either or both fundraisers. We provide a package deal on annual flowers grown right here at Covington’s so your group can generate big profits!
The Spring Fundraiser Package entitles you to these benefits:
- Special discounted pricing of $12.50 on 20-count flats of 4” begonias, impatiens, Profusion zinnias, and moss rose. Special discounted pricing of $15.00 on 20-count flats of 4” pentas. Special discounted pricing of $20.00 on 20-count flats of 4” purple and green potato vine. This is 50% or more off of our regular retail price.
- Minimum group order requirement is 100 flats.
- Up to 50 free color brochures of the flowers we offer for fundraising. Additional brochures are available for 23 cents each or you may print them yourself.
- Master copy of the Multi-Customer Order Form that may be customized with your group’s information.
- Free Saturday morning delivery to your location in Rowlett. Delivery to other locations in the Dallas metro area is available at a cost of $3.50 per mile.
See all the details below and contact Maria at (972) 475-5888 Ext. 111 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about Covington’s Flower Fundraising Program.